EasyGo is a package of digital services technologically
advanced that includes a variety of features.
With EasyGo you can:
- Get maximum online visibility before the event and throughout the year
- Increase the number of contacts with customers and prospects during the event
- Easily manage post event follow-up
How? In 3 simple steps:
- By creating your own up-to-date, content-rich online corporate profile
- Displaying in plain sight the Smart Badge reader provided by the Organization
- Downloading the list of contacts generated during the event
How does the Smart Badger reader work?
- Each exhibitor receives a Smart Badge reader and sticker to place on their stand.
- The Smart Badge reader is a wireless sensor that delivers the digital product and company information you uploaded to My Easyfairs.
- Each visitor receives a Smart Badge.
- When visitors touch the reader with their badge, they collect all the information about your company from your profile. This information will be sent to them in a visit summary email at the end of day.
- In return, you get the visitor data of everyone who touched your reader with their Smart Badge. You will receive the list at the end of the event by email.
What do I need to do before the event?
Ensure your profile on your My Easyfairs account is fully updated, with your company profile, product information, news.
What do I need to do at the event?
- Pick up your ready-to-use Smart Badge reader on the build-up day.
- Determine the best spot to place the Smart Badge reader: it should be easy for your visitors to access (very visible, neither too high nor too low, reachable from outside your booth).
- Apply the Smart Badge reader with the sticker onto the wall or counter where you’d like to place it.
- Remove the backing from the adhesive pad on the back of the reader and attach it to the green sticker. You are welcome to use your own removable adhesive.
- Encourage visitors to scan their badge on the reader when they visit your stand; the light will glow green when a successful touch is made. There is no need to charge the reader throughout the event.
- Return the reader at the end of the last day of the event.